CNC cutting machine is a relatively common technology in the CNC technology of machine tools, mainly through electrical processing, and because there will be electric sparks when cutting, so it is also called electric discharge wire cutting machine, which relies on molybdenum wire to cut metal through electric corrosion. (Especially for hard materials and parts with complex shapes). During the processing, the electrode wire and the workpiece do not directly contact, and the effect between the two is very small, so the deformation of the work is small, and the electrode wire and the fixture do not need too high strength. Directly use 0.03~0.35mm metal wire as electrode, no specific shape is required, which can save the design and manufacturing cost of electrode. Regardless of the hardness of the workpiece material, as long as it is a conductor or semiconductor material, it can be processed, and the wire loss is small. The processing is suitable for the processing of small batches, complex switching parts, single pieces and trial products, and the processing cycle is short.
It is mainly used to process various complex and small workpieces, such as punches, concave dies, convex and concave dies, fixed plates, strippers, etc. of blanking dies, forming templates, electric sparks, metal electrodes for forming processing, various Various kinds of micro-hole grooves, narrow slits, arbitrary curves, etc., have outstanding advantages such as small processing quantity, high processing accuracy, short production cycle, low manufacturing cost, etc., and have been widely used in production. At present, CNC cutting machines at home and abroad have accounted for More than 60% of the total number of EDM machines.
The copper wire and molybdenum wire of the CNC wire cutting machine pass through the guide wheel group, and then the guide wheel penetrates into the guide wire hole of the upper nozzle of the machine, and then into the guide wire hole of the lower nozzle. These constitute a cycle of processing. During processing, the wire connected to the upper nozzle is energized, and the high-voltage power supply is released, and the copper wire flows to the wire connected to the lower guide nozzle to form a discharge loop. Use this loop Electrocorrosion machining of workpieces. In the process of machining, the high-voltage current contacts the workpiece to generate instantaneous high temperature to corrode the surface of the workpiece, and the workpiece is processed by means of accumulation of corrosion traces.
(1) Cantilever support: This method is convenient for clamping and has strong versatility, and is suitable for clamping workpieces with low processing requirements or less cantilever parts.
(2) Support at both ends: In this way, both ends of the workpiece are fixed on the fixture, with stable support and high positioning accuracy, which is suitable for clamping larger parts.
(3) Bridge support: This method is to place the two support horns on the support fixtures at both ends, and the side of the bridge can also be used as a positioning surface, which makes the clamping more convenient and has wide versatility. It is suitable for large, medium and small. Clamping of workpieces.
(4) Plate support: The support plate is manufactured according to the shape of the conventional workpiece, with rectangular or circular holes, which is easy to ensure the clamping accuracy, and is suitable for clamping conventional workpieces and mass production.
(5) Double support: The CNC cutting machine adopts double support, which can fix the special fixture on the bridge fixture, which is suitable for mass production, which can save the clamping time and ensure the consistency of the processed workpiece.